Daily exposure to sun and lack of proper nutrition that includes excessively processed fast food hampers the health of skin. Women in their early 30s begin to show signs of ageing. Here are some simple steps that can be taken to prevent it.
1. Eat the Correct Foods: Body cells have a tendency to regenerate daily. This activity cannot be fully achieved unless and until one eats wholesome food and have proper intake of water that will keep the skin hydrated. Poor diet lacking in nutrients and anti oxidants promote premature ageing. Avoid high sugar diet. Remember high alcohol consumption causes loss of water and promotes early ageing.
2. Follow a Moisturizing Regime: Light upward strokes and application of moisturizers on a regular basis helps the skin get rejuvenated. Do not stretch skin too much to prevent pre-mature aging.
3. Have Herbal Tea: Green teas and herbal teas have significant levels of antioxidants that can hold back ageing. Coffee and other caffeinated drinks have a diuretic effect that causes internal dehydration and make the skin dry and mature. Replace coffee with green and herbal tea.
4. Exercise daily: Exercising always keeps the skin to look youthful. Exercising pattern such as aerobics would help improve and increase blood circulation in the body and also helps transfer all essential nutrients to the right places.
5. Stay Stress Free: Stress produces free radicals that can damage cells and so there is a risk of premature ageing. Meditation, yoga, gardening, walking, playing with pets, etc can help to stay stress and wrinkle free.
6. Avoid Smoking: Smoking damages the collagen that holds the skin and gives it the requisite sheen.
7. Avoid UV Rays of Sun: Excessive exposure to sun, especially without sun screen, promotes reduction in length of telomeres in body resulting in premature ageing process. Similarly, high environmental pollution causes damage to the skin. So avoid areas with high levels of environmental pollution.